- Information Collection: We collect information from you when you register on our website, log into your account, make a purchase, participate in a competition, and/or when you log out. The collected information includes your name, email address, phone number, IP address, geographic location, browser, and operating system. We may also obtain information about the duration of your visit to our site and which pages have been visited.
- Use of Information: The information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your personal needs.
- Improve our website.
- Contact you via email.
- Administer a competition, offer, or survey.
- E-commerce Security: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or shared with any other company, for any purpose, without your consent, except as required to fulfill a request and/or transfer, such as sending an order.
- Disclosure to Third Parties: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, provided that these parties agree to keep the information confidential.
- Information Protection: We take various security measures to protect your personal information. We use advanced encryption methods to protect sensitive data transmitted over the internet.
- Unsubscribe: We use the email address you provide to send information and updates related to your order, occasional newsletters, related product information, etc. If you no longer wish to receive such messages, you can find information on how to unsubscribe at the end of each email.
Cookies: According to the Electronic Communications Act that came into effect on July 25, 2003, visitors to a website should be informed about the use of so-called cookies and be given the opportunity to prevent their use.
A cookie is a small text file (usually less than 1 kB) that is stored on your computer and stores information. Cookies are used, among other things, to improve the website for the user.
Our website uses the friendly version of cookies, called session cookies. When you are surfing on a website, session cookies are sent between your computer and our server to exchange information. This could include what you have added to your shopping cart or whether you are logged into "My Pages."
We do not save personal information via session cookies. Session cookies are not stored permanently on your computer but disappear when you close your browser.
Most browsers have security settings that can disable session cookies. It is usually also possible to remove any session cookies that have already been saved.
If you choose not to accept session cookies on our website, the website will not function satisfactorily.
When visiting this website, your IP address is automatically registered to measure visit frequency.
Contact Starweb at www.starweb.se for further information about session cookies in the webshop.